Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Featured Artist of the Month ~ Debbie Fox of D. Fox Jewelry Designs

I'M ESPECIALLY PLEASED TO PRESENT ~ Featured Artist of the Month ~ Debbie Fox of D. Fox Jewelry Designs. Please give this sweetheart of a woman's shop a visit. 



My name is Debbie and I’m the owner of D. Fox Jewelry Designs. I live in the lush rolling hills of Pennsylvania along with my wonderfully patient husband and one very spoiled rotten, much loved golden retriever.

I have always been a lover of all things vintage and antique. My idea of a perfect day is to grab a cup of coffee and head off to sort through a dusty old box of treasures from the past. I am a true believer that these treasured bits of the past desire to be brought to life again to be worn and loved.

As a little girl, I loved to string colorful plastic beads making necklaces and bracelets. Decades later and all grown up, I have taken up the art of playing with colorful beads again. This time I have substituted the colorful plastic beads of my youth for gorgeous vintage glass jewels, glass beads, vintage patina brass and whatever else catches my eye.

I’ve recently decided to expand my designs selling to local shops to opening my own Etsy shop. My designs are lovingly created using NOS (new old stock) vintage materials and high quality new components such as premium Czech glass beads and solid brass findings made in the USA…no imports here. I love hunting for unique pieces and am always adding to my ever-growing collections.

I hope you’ll stop by and visit my Etsy shop and have a look around or just to say hi!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/dfoxjewelrydesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.